Tuesday, June 20, 2017

The Road Less Traveled

The Road Less Traveled

One of my favorite things to do when traveling or going just about anywhere if I have the time is to take the road less traveled. It doesn't have to be a several hundred mile trip, something as close as an hour away will give you the opportunity to explore new roads and see new things. I blame this bug on my Dad who loves to travel and has always said that he'd "go to Hell and back just to see how far it was". Living in a new state and having family in town gave me the chance to do just this sort of thing this past weekend and did not disappoint. Most of the time the journey is just as exciting as the destination. Enjoy what you experience and discover along the way and happy and safe travels this summer.


No comments:

Post a Comment